Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

There Will Come A Time In Your Life When You No Longer Deal With Your Abuse Through Tears And Tears

There will come a time in your life when you no longer deal with your abuse through fears and tears, you will be able to walk and talk with your head held high and strong. I am now able to talk about it without fears and tears. There are some however think I don't deal with it because I am not always upset over what happened to me, the think is that's wrong I have dealt with it and that is why I am able to not be in total fear and tears all the time. I spent years not dealing with the sexual abuse and domestic violence and I didn't handle it well it and it showed on my daily life and in raising my children. I was hurt, angry, bitter, resentful etc and then a few years ago my heart changed and I don't have to have those feelings daily, now that's not to say at times I don't still have to ask God not to let me start feeling those things again or if they are already there due to a trigger that set them off in my heart again. It took me years to get to that point and I don't ever want to go back to that point even if it means others think I have just swept it under the rug. I have seen my sexual abusers when out in public over the years and I now can stand strong and not run and hide every time
 as I once did. tcc

No comments:

Post a Comment