Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

It Shouldn't Be A Competition

Are you in a relationship/marriage or have others that you are in competition with? The it's time to realize it shouldn't be a competition. So true for many years I felt I had to compete with other women when I was with someone, then one day I realized there should be no competition, because if he loved me I would be the only one and I wasn't. This also goes for others in your life not just a spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend. We shouldn't have to compete opposite anyone nor for anyone's attention. So don't let yourself be a part of the competition with another nor for anyone's attention. Be who you are without trying to be everyone they want. Do be safe in all you do including getting out of a DV situation or even if DV isn't an issue still be safe if you are going to get out of any relationship/marriage be it for adultery or whatever the reason. Safety should always be first in any given situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment