Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

We All Have Dreams And Even At Nearly 53 I Still Have Dreams I Want To Fulfill...

I was thinking about one of my dreams to become a public speaker to include but not limited to the subjects of childhood sexual abuse, domestic abuse as well as mental and emotional abuse, homelessness and obesity plus other areas I have experienced myself all of which I am a survivor of... I would also love to be able to find a way to start programs for those who are also going through those things and/or are survivors and through it already. I have several dreams and I want my children and family to be proud of me. Right now I have not done any of the above per sey, but I do talk to people I meet in a day to day basis and try to encourage them and pray for them... I am standing on the following scriptures to include but not limited to   Jer. 29:11    Jer. 33:3    Hab. 2:3 and Heb. 11:1 Rom. 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment